Interesting thing. Whoever made it didn't actually require you to click on the square. If you just click or right-click somewhere on the page the whole thing starts and you lose. My self-esteem is crushed. :(
Okay, I need to stop obsessing about the stupid game, but I was looking at the source, and it looks like it might have been stolen from another website, which would explain the spanish name for an Australian web page.
<!-- saved from url=(0037)http://www.xeron.org/cosas/escapa.htm -->
3 comments:
21.7 seconds! I notice you didn't post yours... ;)
Interesting thing. Whoever made it didn't actually require you to click on the square. If you just click or right-click somewhere on the page the whole thing starts and you lose. My self-esteem is crushed. :(
Okay, I need to stop obsessing about the stupid game, but I was looking at the source, and it looks like it might have been stolen from another website, which would explain the spanish name for an Australian web page.
<!-- saved from url=(0037)http://www.xeron.org/cosas/escapa.htm -->
Post a Comment