I’m writing this entry in the heat of it. I’m still at work. Just found out that the VP is pissed at me. How did I find out? Oh, through another Director and my boss’ boss. Yeah, apparently he’s mad at me and will not tell me. WTF?! He has an issue with me but won’t tell me? If you’re at that level and can’t communicate effectively, what and how the hell did you get there? Or stay there for that matter?! I had to make a judgment call a few weeks ago and purchase something. Time was not on my side. Obviously, neither is this fruitcake!
My boss took me out for a walk and wanted to get the details. He is trying to help me mend things with the big guy. Funny how my boss tells me that he values me so much and wants to keep me here. Hmmm… am I showing it that much? I ended up telling a lil’ bit of history between me & the VP of how he stopped liking me after I got HR involved. Why you ask? Because I’m not the type of girl to bring his coffee, if you know what I mean. And I won’t keep my mouth shut if I feel something is not right. That’s just me. Like it or lump it!
I’ll stop now before I get myself into more trouble. Thanks for listening. Rant over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is such a shame =( Hopefully the big guy doesnt let this go unresolved. He should step up and handel the situation professionally. Best of luck to you getting though the difficulties of your transition.
I wouldn't worry about Mr. Milquetoast. What's he gonna do? Fire you? Just lay low and blend in until your time is up. He's just mad because he still has to sit at the little kids' table.
2 more weeks!!!!
Post a Comment