Thursday, February 09, 2006

Am I really expensive?

A graphic designer friend of mine made this and spammed it on myspace as a comment. I thought it was HILARIOUS- had to share! :) (click on the picture for full size)

So does it make me expensive if...
1) I enjoy being wined and dined. So what if the bill is more or less at $200 - it's called appreciating GOOD FOOD! I don't pick restaurants just for the sake it's expensive. It definitely has to be worth it. And this doesn't have to be a guy spending it on me. I have no problem taking a girlfriend/family out at my expense.
2) Not a cheap date- I can hold a lot of liquor. Whattya expect? I'm 5'4" @ 150 lbs!
3) I get monthly massages
4) I love going to the spa- facials, manicures, whatever!
5) I love gadgets and I just bought a new 24" FP monitor
6) I pretty much eat out everyday- who has time to cook?
7) I don't have the patience to search the clearance racks- it gives me a headache!
8) I buy brand new
9) I can only use salon shampoo and conditioner for my hair- Biolage is my standard.
10) When I buy electronics, I go for quality- even if they are expensive.

...basically, it comes down to I am not rich to be cheap.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, there's no question. You're expensive, but I have a hunch you're probably worth it. ;)