I’ve had a rough morning. I had to be here at 8:30 for a meeting which I really didn’t need to be in. I’ve been kind of spoiled with my work ours but I need to change it quick! I’m still working on the fiasco from yesterday. It’s okay. This delightful orange cream popsicle I’m eating is helping me get through the rest of the day. Yum! And, I’ve got a half day tomorrow as I’ll be going to Tahoe this weekend. It’ll be my first time this season to hit the slopes. Sad. I know! Hopefully, I’ll be able to ride two more times before putting my board away.
So you may have noticed that there aren’t any more flickr pix on my page. I’m going through my paranoid phase. I’ll update it soon and once this feeling subsides, I’ll repost it on my blog. Don’t forget you can always sign in directly on the site and view my pix.
I finally caught up on my Tivo recordings. Did anyone see last Sunday’s Grey’s Anatomy titled Yesterday?! Quoted by the beautiful Meredith, “We'll look for comfort wherever we can find it, and like children, we'll never give up hope.” Ah, there’s so much truth to that. I try not to find comfort wherever I can find it but we’re human. We have needs… but damn it Meredith!!! WHY O’MALLEY?? He’s such a sweetheart and he’s so into you! Did your heart not melt when he said, “I know I'm not a world renowned surgeon and I know I'm not a lot of things you've gone for in the past. But I would never leave you, I would never hurt you, and I will never stop loving you.” Aw George, you’re just going to get eaten alive! Women are evil! Okay, not all. Most. ;) I’m curious to find out what happens this Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This Sunday Meredith finds out that George has installed spycams througout her house and has been selling her life on the Internet for $24.95/mo.
Post a Comment