It happens to all of us. We go through phases. Sometimes they last months, weeks or just a few days. I've been feeling emo lately and just had a FULL emo weekend.
I got into a convo about wedding songs and was asked what mine was. Honestly I hadn't really picked out my wedding song. I'm sure it would express whatever I would be feeling at that moment but Amel Larrieux has a song called "Make Me Whole" and the instrumental is very pretty. Eric Benet's song "Spend My life With You" is also a good potential song.
Below is a partial list that I have on repeat at home, in the car and at work. I told you I'm feeling emotional.
*click on each song to listen*
Ache - James Carrington
Colors - Amos Lee (sad but true)
Spoiled - Joss Stone (would love to dedicate this to someone. Oh tear!)
Stickwitu - The Pussycat Dolls (sigh)
Breath me - Sia
Still on my brain - Justin Timberlake
Lost Without U - Robin Thicke
No One Else Comes Close - Backstreet Boys (also) Joe (SM's wedding song!)
Incomplete - Sisqo
She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
(Another Song) All Over Again - Justin Timberlake (last song on his newest CD)
Never Gonna Let You Go - Faith Evans (could be a wedding song)
Why I Love you so Much - Monica
I Can't Stop Loving You - Kem
Under Your Charm - Josh Rouse
In My Mind- Heather Headley
They Don't Know - Jon B.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey!!! you have a blog!!! awesome!!!
music always puts me in those "moods" too.... blah.... hahaha....
i know this song is hella old but i think its a great song to use in a wedding:
Tony Bennett - The Way You Look Tonight
yeah, i'm hella old school....
if i had to choose something newer... it would be:
Shanice & Jon Secada - If I Never Knew YOu (from pocahontas!!!)
haha
hi cheryl... now i'm gonna add you to my links to peeps
oh tear SM! EMO rockS!! hahahahahaa....we need to find love but in the meantime.....I LUV YOU! :)
lol!!! OMG!! lol!! i cant believe you actually made the link!!!! hahahahahahahahaha..lol!!! love it!!!!!
Post a Comment