Thursday, October 19, 2006

I DID IT!

I've been talking to a girlfriend about joining and after I got off the phone with her, I created my profile. After an HOUR long survey, eHarmony told me what my ideal mate is. OMG! I can't believe correct they are!!!! This is what they said:

No person can be fully described or defined by a few short sentences. However, here are several of the most important characteristics revealed by your eHarmony Compatibility Profile that you should keep in mind as you search for your ideal mate:

Some of your ideal mate's strongest personality characteristics are:
He enjoys doing things well and takes pride in what he does.
It can be very important to him to do things the right way the first time.
He has a very strong intellect which he enjoys exercising.
He tends to be very interested in understanding why things happen.
Some important qualities that your ideal partner brings to the relationship are:
He always tries his best to avoid being irritable, even when he isn't feeling his best.
He is very even-tempered.
He has an appreciation for life's amusing moments, even when they are sometimes at his own expense!
He generally feels that he has a lot to offer the right person.
Important goals and values for your ideal mate in a relationship are:
Family ties are important to him.
He likes spending time with family and relatives.
Sharing parenting values and ideas is important to him.
He occasionally enjoys spending time with children.

So there you have it. Let the games begin!

4 comments:

Sweets said...

update: I clicked on "Find my matches" and this is the answer I got: "Our matching system was not able to find any new matches for you right now." :( Go figure! MHFL!!!

Anonymous said...

OH hellz...im gonn join im gonna do it!! but shit...do you think more women join then men do??

Sweets said...

yeah! join! we can double date! :D I think more guys join these types of things though. So far, it's pretty cool. You can't browse- just wait until they send you matches.

Jen said...

not bad...
they forgot to add that you have to seriously attracted to him and that he has to be extremly respectful and supportive in what you do in life.. he has to cherish you and honor you and let you know in subtle ways that you are important to him.
many guys have alot of those qualities that were mentioned. what ever man finds you will have to know right off the bat.. that if he's a jerk to you? he'll have a line of people wanting to kick his ass.
oh! and one more thing.. last but not least.. he better rock your socks off girl!
haha
ya my mind is ALWAYS in the gutter

lol