Like I said in my previous post, Begas, whoops! Did I just type “Begas”? I meant, Vegas, was okay. It was too soon for me and I wanted to make my semi annual trip to
We stayed at Caesar’s. The MGM was definitely better and bigger. Imagine 7 of us crammed into a room w/ 2 queen beds. Night 1 was easy- just an elevator ride down to PURE. Some guy asked “Look at all you ladies, this is a bachelorette party huh? Who’s the bachelorette?” And slowly, everyone’s finger pointed at me! Nice… I didn’t care, those guys were fugly anyway. Actually, if the guys weren’t fugly, they were with someone or they were so into themselves which ended up making them fugly. You guys do know what fugly means? Right? No wait, princess found a hot boy and almost handled it! Go PP! SM found a cute one and danced w/ him all night! (View pics but sign in to see more) I was the photographer and CB, my specialty. The party moved to Shadow Bar which was nice. And it night ended at a restaurant with delicious cheesy onion soup! Yum!
We spent the day at the spa which was so much fun! You can easily lose 5 pounds there. I don’t care if it’s all water weight, it sure does make you feel good!
The four of us saw "O" at the Bellagio and it was awesome! Wish they had better food! Wendall and I had to spend $10 for a hotdog... after the show. =/
Night #2 was at TAO, which is a very nice place by the way. We got pretty wasted and had fun. A small group of folks needed more girls to add to their group. They called us and we were able to get in FREE! (again) Lots of drinking and dancing on the slippery floor. Almost got into a fight- luckily the bouncer was coming up the stairs to stop it. I was ready to unleash my drunken UFC abilities! (drunk breezie) All of our feet hurt so bad we walked barefoot back to the hotel. We spent a half an hour soaking our hobbit feet in the tub and ended the night with room service.
Everyone but Wendall and I had an early morning flight back. We tried to go to Rehab but the line was WAY too long. 4 hours!! Can you believe it? Bouncers were charging guys $100 to get in and cut the line. If they refused on the first offer, they increased the bribe to $300! Madness! Needless to say, we ended up at the pool at Caesar’s palace and surprise! It was family day! No HOT BOYS at all! What a waste for my Hello Kitty bikini! We did get some entertainment though. A young guy comes up to Wendall and asks her 3 questions right off the bat. 1) If she came with anyone. 2) If she had any kids 3) If she was married or in a relationship. Then he insists on sitting on the same chair as Wendall. I being the CB had to step in. “Dude! How much did you have to drink?” He said he didn’t drink. Right. He started talking more bs to Wendall and she just ignored him. Ok, so I said I'd include juicy details. So this dude tells Wendall that even though he's tall, he got a small one. WTF? He kept rambling nonsense. Why would you even say that to someone? Like we care? As if she was even flirting back!!! Anyway, 5 min later, he knocks out COLD. We quickly picked up our stuff and moved to the other side of the pool.
2 comments:
ROFL...wth...that guy was smokin crack!
ha..that was me! and yes you rock that hello kitty bikini girl!
Post a Comment