Thursday, September 07, 2006
Exhausted
Vegas was fun. Not "can't wait to go back" type of fun. Just fun. I always have a good time with my BFFs. I'll
list ALL the dirty details on my next entry. ;)
Since I got back, I've gotten a total of 8 hrs of sleep (in 2 days).
I'm typing this up on my bastard berry (as e.e calls it) at Costco as my
roomie shops. Yes, 4 hours each night. I haven't made it to the gym since
last thurs. Ugh. And I'm to be in a relay race on the 20th? Yeah.
So what do I have to show for myself from these hectic days? A messy room with
installation cds, screws, screw drivers, 2 unmounted HDD, 2 laptops, and
an open Dimension 8400 tower all spread across my bedroom floor. Yeah, not your typical girl's room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
"messy room with
installation cds, screws, screw drivers, 2 unmounted HDD, 2 laptops, and
an open Dimension 8400 tower all spread across my bedroom floor"
whooeee, stop talking so dirty and risque ;)
in the process of upgrading my HDD drive, I decided to create a dual boot running Ubuntu and Windows. Coincidently, Erica's HDD crashes and I had to replace it. Bought the new HDD, which turned out bad, returned it and now realized her current HDD is still under warranty. Long story short, I still have to fix hers and install linux on mine. :)
Post a Comment