Monday, August 21, 2006

Hello Erick!

On July 28th, I watched my good friend Erick Casanova (yes, that's really his last name) perform as Cornelius Hackl in "Hello Dolly!" After finding out it was at an outdoor theatre, I wasn't sure what to expect. But once we arrived, we surprised at the well decorated set. We were really impressed with the whole production. From the costumes to Dolly, Irene Malloy and of course Erick's performances. Click to view pictures and watch 10 the short videos.

Erick- A HUGE THANK YOU to the whole cast! All of us absolutely loved it! Congratulations to you on performing in your favorite Broadway play! From here on out it'll be onward and upward for you. Oh, and thanks for reserving the VIP seats for me! Hasta la proxima vez!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cherryl!!!!

Thank you SO much!!!!

I loved the pictures and videos!!!

You are the very best!