This blog is dedicated to all the women (it can be applied to men as well) that are in relationships they don't want to be in. One thing that I have learned from prior experience is that you need to be happy in your own skin and know your worth. True, there needs to be compromise in relationships but if you can't be yourself, it's not going to work. Sure, you're changing or hiding your true self now, but that will only last you for so long. You'll only end up resenting him for making you miss out on certain things in life. You used to drink- atleast socially! What? You can't even step into a bar because he doesn't like alcohol? So what happens 3 years from now when you "feel" like having a margarita? I hope you're not trying to "hook" him, thinking you'll change him. YOU CAN'T CHANGE ANYONE! You can only change yourself. But I hope and wish you're changing yourself for the better. Or is he making you "think" this is the person you want to be? They can brainwash you, but only when you want to be brainwashed. Otherwise, you'll wake up at the age of 70 and realize how much you were repressed and wish you lived your life better and freely. Coulda, shoulda ..but didn't.
So many women get into emotionally abusive relationships w/o even realizing it. Then, after 2 kids and 15 years later, she finds out that he's still cheating and has been with someone else for the last 8 fuckin' years?! WTF?! If that is not enough for you divorce his ass, I don't know what is! Your family has told you, your friends left you because of him and now, 15 years later, you are still alone. --okay, sorry, I didn't mean it that way-- I'm just saying that you're still where you were after you married his ass. Family and friend torn. I know, the truth hurts. Life's a bitch. But you can only be in denial for so long. Just suck it up now, & cut your losses. You're already in too deep.
The emotional, abusive cylce will continue and may continue through your children. And don't trust him with the KIDS! Get a freakin' restraining order!!! Seriously, you think your kids will tell you what's going on?! They are AFRAID. They LOVE YOU and their DAD! THEY ARE GETTING BRAINWASHED EVERYMINUTE YOU LEAVE THEM WITH HIM. I don't understand how you can trust him with them. True, they're his kids too but he doesn't care about them! Does he care about his other kid from another woman? What honestly makes you believe that he cares for yours. To him, they are his weapons- to get to you.
OKay, I can type about this stuff anymore. Time for another biofeedback session!
To all the women in relationships they don't want to be in, PLEASE, PLEASE GET HELP! And once you do break away, beware of the the obsessive ex.
And once that is over, please take time to heal yourself. You don't want to rush yourself into another relationship. Especially when you are fragile and "on the rebound". I'm not saying you always have to have a rebound. It's actually better when you don't- less complicated. But if you are the type that needs to, just remember, rebounds are rebounds. Nothing more, nothing less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What kind of biofeedback session?
Post a Comment