skip to main | skip to sidebar

Whooo.....Saaaaahhh

I question everything- if not sooner, later. I always have a thirst for knowledge and information.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

When you have money to burn...

you can buy stuff like this.

Seriously though. It only comes up to 1GB. And gold plated? No thanks. I want my money's worth.

Posted by Sweets at 4:28 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (11)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (66)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2006 (95)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Life is too short to be desperate
      • The new kid survives!
      • yummy in my tummy
      • Alcohol- do your thang already!
      • I said a hip. hop. ....
      • Gameover man
      • And you wonder why I'm always paranoid...
      • Friday Funny
      • When you have money to burn...
      • Just like heaven
    • ►  February (12)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  April (1)

Contributors

  • Sweets
  • chego