Wednesday, May 02, 2007

dessertS

I've been out of it for a while. It's strange. I want to talk about it but then nothing comes out of my mouth. Then there's the idea that you want to share it only with a select few but it doesn't happen. It's just the feeling that lingers in my chest and in every breath I take. (sigh)

My horoscope for today said: Aquarius
January 20 - February 18
A few interesting developments could be leading to some new opportunities for you at this time. Be confident that things are going in your direction and try to dispense with any lingering fears or concerns that might be plaguing you right now. Just remember to keep moving forward and making progress.

It completely relates to what I'm going through right now. Yes, SM, the Internets is psychic. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i told you sm...the internet is hellla psychic!! wtf! lol!!

Anonymous said...

creeepy!!! the internet knows us! oh hellz!! its hella psychic...loL! lol!!!