Sunday, February 25, 2007

Anyahasayo! Mr. Blind date

Imagine that you're like me. A single chick that spends most of her time working, Krav, hula dancing and of course with her BFFs. You wouldn't have time to date, right? No time to meet anyone new or that can hold your interest. Well, what if....just what if, your employer understood this emotional and physical need. And decided to set you up on BLIND dates and pay for the week get-away? Okay, so they won't pay for the WHOLE trip but most of it. Wouldn't that be FUN?

You're in luck... a Korean bank actually does this!!!! Seriously! Check it out!

Okay, so after some thought I still don't think that would hit the spot. I mean, what if your type is tall, dark and handsome? :/

1 comment:

Erykah said...

who cares?? it's a FREE date.. hahaha.. where do I sign up?? (just kidding)