Sorry for my lack of posts but I have just been busy. I've been in a mood too but I think its because my room is a mess and it's interfering with the flow of energy in my room. :(
Here are some highlights of what I've been up to:
- Dec 2 - My company holiday party - so glad all my BFFs came! :) (pictures up on Flickr)
- Dec 3 - Anna's cousin's holiday party - another BFF event
- Dec 5 - Panic! At the Disco concert -- awesome! Pictures to be uploaded soon
- Dec 6 - Had a bad day and everyone was in a mood
Krav class - busted my knuckles in 6 spots. :(
- Dec 8 - StrikeForce & Temple bar
- Dec 9 - Combat Fit class - busted my knuckles even more
went into the office and worked from 3pm - 9pm
stayed in- movie night
- Dec 10 - Brunch at the Fountain -- so delicious!
2pm - 7pm: work
dinner with BFFs
10pm - 1:30 am: work with Anna
2am - 6:30am: work
- Dec 11 - Got home at 7am. Slept
8:15am woke up because of all the construction in front of house
9:30 left to go to work
10am - midnight: work
- Dec 12 - 9:30 am - 7pm work
errands
11pm got home
2:30am bedtime
- Dec 13 - 9:45am - 9pm work
10pm Internet surfing at work
10:30pm typing this blog (still at work)
I am exhausted. Feeling a bit emo (and no, I'm NOT on it!), sad?, stressed, FAT (because my MT is outta control). I'm desperately in need of some hug therapy. Maybe a heartfelt and warm embrace will make my whole again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOLA! Anyway i have been busy as crazy lately and sorry to hear you are running on E. hope it all starts to come together. At any rate we need to go do something again. THE SLOPES ARE CALLING! I promise i won't run you over this time. (maybe) But yes yes we need to do something for sure. Anyway Merry Christmas and Happy New Year if I don't hear from you until then or vice versa.
Kevin
Post a Comment