Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Japan town's Obon festival

It was small, hot and honestly boring but we went there for food and it was worth it! Pics from this past Sunday can be viewed under the Obon set. Oh yeah, you'll see Thao's SL 550 Roadster too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup nigga! It's rog. your blog is broken, when I click on archive links I get 404. Fix yo shit nigga...lol

I'm playing, I'm fixing my server soon. It got trashed when Ubuntu forgot to mention that when you do kernel upgrades you need to motherfuckin' back up all your motherfuckin' shit in case motherfuckin' shit don't fly right afterwords. Fuck that, I put hella motherfuckin' time into and now I gotta start from motherfuckin' scratch...

BTW, I don't normally talk this way...but it feels good...nigga!

BTW2...my word verification was hella funny...gfokfcked

Anonymous said...

obon was boring i must admit but we still made it out for the food! good times girl! :)