Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Men and grass

What's happening folks? Sorry but I've been busy. I went to get a massage today. Yeah, I know tough life. Heck I've earned it! Being on swing has it's good and bad. Good- the fact I can run errands in the late morning, and lay out for an hour at noon before work. Bad- in that I don't leave work until 1 am or so and my Friday's are shot because of it. I had it particularly bad today. I really should just bring a change of clothes since I left work at 2:30 am and had to be back at 10 this morning. It's been a super looooong day. :(

Anyway, on as to why I'm submitting this post. So I am getting my massage by this woman (she's massaged me twice before) and she asks if I have a boyfriend etc and that she wants to introduce me to one of her clients. She tells me that he is a gentleman, has a nice body, has a good job etc. I tell her that I'm not interested. She then goes on hyping him up and tells me that I should go for an older man. ?@! I ask how old the guy is. She said fifty! Yeah, you heard right..fiddy! The BIG, OVER THE HILL 5-0! I yelled out "WHAT?!" She said that he doesn't look it. And when I asked her why I should go for an older man, she tells me that they'll treat me better than a young one. She also kept iterating, (in her cute Vietnamese accent, as she slapped my butt a few times.) "every old man like young girl." Out of curiousity, I asked her why. She replied, "because the horse always eat fresh grass." ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO...omg..

that's flippin' awesome...

when i'm 50, i'm going to have my vietnamese masseuse try to hook me up w/ girls who are half my age, too.

(not!)

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm going to get me a grey wig and sign up for your masseuse!

Sweets said...

guys have it made!